Existing Loading Method Bulk Bag Dischargers
CENTER FRAME MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG DISCHARGER
- 69” square x 64” tall.
- Unit has a maximum capacity of 4,000 pounds.
- Designed for Class I & II, Div. II, Group C, D, F, & G location service.
- 4” square x ¼” wall carbon steel tubular main frame with continuous welds.
- Framework is sandblasted and painted MTS Blue.
- Flo-Lock™ discharge gate quickly halts material flow for partial bag discharge.
- Exclusive Flo-Master™ “breaker bar” bulk bag massaging system with tubular arms promotes positive material flow, massaging arms are powder coated Safety Yellow.
- Unit features a 304 stainless steel Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber with “gull-wing” doors and dust take-off stub.
- 304 stainless steel Sure-Seal™ system pneumatically clamps bag discharge spout to transition for dust-tight product discharge.
- Unit features a 12” diameter, 304 stainless steel product discharge transition.