PORTABLE LIFT & SEALTM HYDRAULIC DRUM DISCHARGER
- Unit discharges drums manually loaded at floor level via drum dolly.
- Unit features a 60° discharge angle, actuated by welded type, double acting cylinders with chrome rods.
- Unit has a 36” discharge height with 17” reach.
- Structural framework and pour cone are constructed from heavy-duty carbon steel.
- Unit is a caster portable design for multiple location discharging.
- Pour cone features a manual butterfly valve and discharge nozzle.
- Lift & SealTM system hydraulically seals drum to pour cone to ensure a dust-tight product discharge.
- Unit features a “Zero-Force” safety mechanism, requiring both hands to operate machinery for increased operator safety.
- Carbon steel on unit is cleaned and painted a custom Gray color specified by customer, using a high performance industrial finishing system.
- All rigid hydraulic lines are constructed of stainless steel to prevent corrosion and rust.
- Self-contained 2 HP, 2 GPM hydraulic system, includes all required valves and piping.