Existing Loading Method Bulk Bag Dischargers
SANITARY MATERIAL MASTER™ HALF FRAME BULK BAG DISCHARGER WITH INTEGRAL MATERIAL LUMP BREAKER
- Unit framework is 66½” square x 67” tall.
- Sanitary design features no tube penetrations, welded stand-offs for component mounting, stainless steel pneumatic fittings, and stainless steel conduit.
- 304 stainless steel product contact surfaces are glass bead-blasted and electro-polished.
- All product contact welds are continuous TIG, and polished smooth.
- 304 stainless steel heavy-duty Flo-Master™ “breaker-bar” massaging system promotes positive material flow.
- 304 stainless steel Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber enables optimal operator access to bag discharge spout.
- 304 stainless steel Sure-Seal™ system pneumatically clamps discharge spout for dust-tight product discharge.
- 304 stainless steel product discharge transition.
- 304 stainless steel material lump breaker with 30 rpm drive package and electrical safety interlocks.
- NEMA 4X stainless steel operator control station.
- Unit features our exclusive Spider-Lift™ bulk bag lifting frame (not shown) to connect to customer’s existing hoist and trolley system.