Bulk Bag Conditioners
HAZARDOUS LOCATION MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- The industries’ most robust construction and compact footprint.
- 117” wide x 81” deep x 101” high.
- Robust tubular steel pivoting conditioning arms safely and efficiently return your solidified materials to a free-flowing state.
- Patented system outperforms less durable opposing sheet metal plate designs.
- Designed utilizing finite element analysis for durability, dependability, and safety.
- “V-shaped” tubular conditioning arm profiles provide maximum material penetration for unmatched results.
- Powered lift table with manual turn table allows complete conditioning of a wide range of bag sizes.
- Machine features clear acrylic guarding with a load side light curtain for operator safety.
- Forklift moveable design allows for easy machine transport and positioning.
- NEMA 4 electrical enclosure with momentary contact control station and a rotary A/B fused disconnect.
- Designed for Class II, Division II, Group F&G service.
- Premium quality Parker hydraulic system with 10 HP TEFC motor and dual, submerged 5 GPM pumps.