Bulk Bag Conditioners
MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- The industries’ most robust construction and compact footprint.
- 117” wide x 82” deep x 101” high.
- Robust tubular steel pivoting conditioning arms safely and efficiently return your solidified materials to a free-flowing state.
- Patented system outperforms less durable opposing sheet metal plate designs.
Unit features no exposed copper, brass, or bronze.
- Designed utilizing finite element analysis for durability, dependability, and safety.
- “V-shaped” tubular conditioning arm profiles provide maximum material penetration for unmatched results.
- Powered rotary-lift table allows complete conditioning of a wide range of bag sizes.
- Machine features clear acrylic guarding with a load side light curtain for operator safety.
- Forklift moveable feature allows for easy machine transport and positioning.
- NEMA 4X electrical enclosure with fused disconnect. Control panel assembly is CUL 508A labeled.
- System remote control feature allows conditioning cycle START/STOP/RESET from up to 150’ away.
- Allen-Bradley PLC with color PanelView touch screen operator interface allows operator easy access to bulk bag and material conditioning parameters, system status, and manual mode controls.
- Premium quality Parker hydraulic system with 10 HP TEFC motor and dual, submerged 5 GPM pumps.
- Hydraulic system capable of “zero-pressure state” for maintenance purposes.