Fork-Lift Loaded Bulk Bag Dischargers
FORKLIFT LOADED AND PORTABLE MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG DISCHARGING SYSTEM
- Unit designed for forklift loading. Integral fork pockets in the lower frame section also allow for the unit to be transported to multiple discharge locations.
- Main support structure is constructed of 4” and 3″ square structural carbon steel tube with capped ends, all welds continuous.
- Frame is 69” square x 127” – 163” high, 3” incremental upper frame adjustment to accept various size bulk bags.
- Power-Flo™ mid-bag impactor system with multiple mounting positions.
- Heavy-duty Flo-Master™ bag massaging system promotes positive material flow.
- Bulk bag discharge pan with tubular steel supports for added operator safety and bag stability.
- Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber with “gull wing” doors for easy release and untying of bulk bag discharge spout.
- 4” diameter dust take-off on rear of Seal-Master™ chamber.
- Seal-Master™ chamber features our integral Sure-Seal™ bag spout clamping system for dust-tight material discharge.
- Custom product discharge transition features a flanged outlet for connection to customer’s pneumatic convey system.
- NEMA 4 operator control panel.