Fork-Lift Loaded Bulk Bag Dischargers
FORKLIFT LOAD MATERIAL MASTER™ BAG DISCHARGING SYSTEM WITH INTEGRAL MATERIAL LUMP BREAKER
- Unit designed for forklift loading.
- Main support structure is constructed of 4” and 3″ square structural carbon steel tube with capped ends, all welds continuous.
- Frame is 69” square x 146½” high, +21”/-15” incremental adjustment to accept bulk bags from 36” to 72” high.
- Flo-Master™ bag massaging system promotes positive material flow.
- 304 stainless steel discharge pan with tubular steel supports for added operator safety.
- 304 stainless steel Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber with “gull wing” doors for easy release and untying of bulk bag discharge spout.
- 4” diameter dust take-off on rear of Seal-Master™ chamber.
- Custom 12” diameter, 304 stainless steel, product discharge transition with flanged outlet.
- 304 stainless steel material lump breaker with drive package and electrical safety interlocks mounted to discharge transition.
- Unit includes a loss-in-weight scale system with NTEP approved load cells and summing box.
- NEMA 4 operator control panel.