Fork-Lift Loaded Bulk Bag Dischargers
FORKLIFT LOAD MATERIAL MASTER™ BAG DISCHARGER
- Unit designed for forklift loading.
- Main support structure is constructed of 3″ and 4″ square structural carbon steel tube with capped ends, all welds continuous.
- 69” square x 181” high, 96” clearance beneath bag discharge.
- Carbon steel discharge pan for bulk bag support and added operator safety.
- Aluminum Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber.
- 4” diameter dust take-off on rear of Seal-Master™ chamber.
- Unit designed to allow customer to integrate existing portable drum filling system with magnet and screener beneath the discharge transition.
- Carbon steel painted Safety Blue.