ELEVATED LOAD HEIGHT CONTAINER DUMPER WITH LIFT & SEAL™ SYSTEM
- 135° rotation / 45° discharge angle.
- 1,500# lifting capacity.
- 36″ discharge height.
- MTS exclusive pivot cylinder design requires less ceiling height.
- 304 stainless steel tubular frame with continuous welds, welds passivated.
- 304-2b stainless steel on product contact with continuous TIG welds.
- Stainless steel tube bottom on skip allows debris to fall through.
- 6″ diameter Ergo GT low rolling resistance casters with brakes.
- East to clean polycarbonate safety guarding with stainless steel tubular frames on two (2) sides of the unit.
- Allen-Bradley “Zero-Force” touch button requires that operator use both hands to operate unit.
- Electrical controls designed for integration with customer’s existing plant control system.
- Remote 5 HP/5 GPM Parker hydraulic system with MTS exclusive two-speed circuit for a smooth, controlled rotation.
- WHY CHOOSE MTS CONTAINER DISCHARGERS?
- Responsive service before and after the sale.
- Custom designed and engineered with your specific application in mind.
- The heaviest construction in the industry.