Fork-Lift Loaded Bulk Bag Dischargers
FORKLIFT LOAD MATERIAL MASTER™ BAG DISCHARGER
- Unit designed for forklift loading.
- Main support structure is constructed of 3″ and 4″ square structural carbon steel tube with capped ends, all welds continuous.
- Unit is 69” square x 138” – 171” tall, designed for 36” – 72” tall bulk bags.
- 54” clearance beneath bag discharge transition.
- Flo-Lock™ discharge gate allows bags to be retied, removed, and reused.
- Carbon steel discharge pan for bulk bag support and added operator safety.
- Aluminum Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber.
- 4” diameter dust take-off on rear of Seal-Master™ chamber.
- Custom product discharge transition designed to connect with customer’s existing vacuum hose.
- Carbon steel painted MTS Safety Blue.
- NEMA 4 operator control panel.