Fork-Lift Loaded Bulk Bag Dischargers
FORKLIFT LOAD MATERIAL MASTER™ BAG DISCHARGER
- Unit designed for forklift loading.
- Main support structure is constructed of 4” and 3″ square structural carbon steel tube with capped ends, all welds continuous.
- Frame is 69” square x 142” high, +21”/-6” incremental adjustment to accept bulk bags from 36” to 72” high.
- Heavy-duty Flo-Master™ “breaker-bar” bag massaging system promotes material flow.
- 316 stainless steel discharge pan for bulk bag support and added operator safety.
- 316 stainless steel Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber with “gull wing” doors for easy release and untying of bulk bag discharge spout.
- 4” diameter dust take-off on rear of Seal-Master™ chamber.
- 316-2b stainless steel product discharge transition w/ flanged outlet for mating with customer’s existing rigid incline screw conveyor.
- NEMA 4 system control panel with variable frequency screw conveyor drive and lockable main power disconnect.