Fork-Lift Loaded Bulk Bag Dischargers
FORKLIFT LOAD MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG DISCHARGING AND WEIGHING SYSTEM
- Unit designed for forklift loading.
- Main support structure is constructed of 3″ and 4″ square structural carbon steel tube with capped ends, all welds continuous.
- Unit is 69” square x 132” – 159” tall, designed for 38” – 70” tall bulk bags.
- 48” clearance beneath bag discharge transition.
- Unit features a stainless steel bulk bag support pan for bag stability and operator safety.
- Unit features our exclusive stainless steel Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber.
- 4” diameter dust take-off on rear of Seal-Master™ chamber.
- Custom stainless steel product discharge transition designed to connect with customer’s pneumatic transfer system.
- Carbon steel frame painted MTS Safety Blue.
- NEMA 4 operator control panel.
- Unit features a loss-in-weight scale system with summing box to allow customer to integrate with existing PLC system.