INTRINSICALLY SAFE 180° ROTATION OPEN CHUTE DRUM DUMPER
- Unit designed for discharging various size drums of material.
- Unit designed for hazardous location service. Unit has a 1,500# operational capacity.
- Unit has a 36” discharge height with 20” of reach.
- Dual patented Control LinkTM Rotation System inverts drum for maximum product discharge.
- Pivot carriage features a custom drum retention system utilizing adjustable steel hold-down bars and a safety strap.
- Pivot carriage features a drum impactor to help discharge residual drum content.
- Unit is cleaned and painted MTS Blue using a high performance, industrial finishing system.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS AND CONTROLS:
Pneumatic controls for intrinsically safe operation.
All rigid hydraulic and air lines are constructed of stainless steel to prevent corrosion and rust.
Unit features a remotely mounted 3 HP/3 GPM air motor driven hydraulic system. Air motor requires 120 cfm @ 80 psi air supply.
MTS exclusive two-speed hydraulic circuit for a smooth, controlled drum rotation.