Fork-Lift Loaded Bulk Bag Dischargers
FORK LIFT LOAD STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG DISCHARGING, WEIGHING, AND FEEDING SYSTEM
- Unit is 71” wide x 69” deep x 166” – 199” tall.
- Fork lift loaded design with an adjustable upper frame section for bag size flexibility.
- 4,000# capacity unit.
- 4” square x ¼” wall 304 stainless steel structural tube main frame with continuous TIG welds.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel Flo-Master™ “breaker bar” bulk bag massaging system.
- Stainless steel/UHMW Flo-Lock™ discharge gate for partial bag discharging.
- Stainless steel bulk bag support pan with welded tubular supports for operator safety.
- Stainless steel Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber enables optimal access to bag discharge spout.
- Stainless steel Sure-Seal™ bag spout sealing system for dust-tight discharge.
- Unit includes a stainless steel vibratory feeder/screener with variable speed controls.
- Loss-in-weight scale system with summing box to allow customer integration with existing PLC.
- NEMA 4X operator control station.