Fork-Lift Loaded Bulk Bag Dischargers
INTRINSICALLY SAFE FORK LIFT LOAD MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG DISCHARGING SYSTEM
- Unit features intrinsically safe controls for hazardous location service.
- Main support structure is constructed of 3″ and 4″ square structural carbon steel tube with capped ends, all welds continuous.
- Unit is 69” square x 127” – 160” tall, designed for 38” – 70” tall bulk bags.
- Unit features an adjustable pneumatic bag elongation system which automatically stretches bulk bag for improved material discharge.
- Unit features our exclusive Flo-Master™ bag massaging system which breaks up material, promoting positive material flow into downstream process.
- Unit features a stainless steel bulk bag support pan for bag stability and operator safety.
- Unit features our exclusive stainless steel Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber with a 4” diameter dust take-off port in the rear.
- Custom stainless steel product discharge transition designed to connect with customer’s pneumatic transfer system.
- Carbon steel frame painted MTS Blue.
- NEMA 4 operator control panel.