Fork-Lift Loaded Bulk Bag Dischargers
FORKLIFT LOADED AND PORTABLE MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG DISCHARGING SYSTEM
- Unit designed for forklift loading.
- Integral lower frame fork truck pockets allow unit to be transported to multiple discharge locations.
- Main support structure is constructed of 4” and 3″ square structural carbon steel tube with capped ends, all welds continuous.
- Frame is 69” square x 121” – 151” high, 3” incremental upper frame adjustment to accept various size bulk bags.
- Unit features our heavy-duty Flo-Master™ “breaker bar” bulk bag massaging system which promotes positive material flow.
- Unit features our exclusive Flo-Lock™ slide gate designed to close on a column of material, allowing bulk bag to be retied, removed, and reused.
- Unit features a bulk bag support pan with tubular steel supports for added operator safety and bag stability.
- Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber with “gull wing” doors for easy release and untying of bulk bag discharge spout.
- 4” diameter dust take-off on rear of Seal-Master™ chamber.
- Unit features our exclusive Sure-Seal™ bag spout clamping system for dust-tight material discharge.
- Custom product discharge transition features a flanged outlet and a vacuum probe box and probe.
- NEMA 4 operator control panel.