180° ROTATION LIFT & SEALTM HYDRAULIC DRUM DISCHARGER
- Unit discharges drums manually loaded at floor level.
- 48” discharge height with 23” reach.
- Unit features a 304-2b stainless steel pour cone with an electro-polished finish.
- Pour cone features a manual butterfly valve, discharge nozzle with docking flange, and vibrator mounting channel.
- Lift & SealTM system seals drum to pour cone to ensure dust-tight operation.
- Patented Control LinkTM Rotation System inverts drum for maximum product discharge.
- Unit features an Allen-Bradley lockable rotary electrical disconnect.
- Unit includes NEMA 4X stainless steel electrical enclosures with an Allen-Bradley Micrologix PLC.
- Carbon steel on unit is cleaned and painted White using a high performance finishing system.
- All rigid hydraulic lines are constructed of stainless steel to prevent corrosion and rust.
- Self-contained 3 HP, 3 GPM Parker hydraulic system for reliable operation.
- MTS exclusive two-speed hydraulic system for smooth, controlled rotation and docking of pour cone mounted outlet valve to inlet hopper cover.