CUSTOM LIFT & SEALTM DRUM DISCHARGING SYSTEM
- Unit has a 500# lifting capacity.
- Unit has a 60° discharge angle with 150° rotation
- 48” product discharge height.
- The unit accepts and discharges 16” diameter x 24” tall drums containing DMC catalyst.
- Heavy-duty continuously welded carbon steel tubular frame painted MTS blue.
- MTS Lift & SealTM system seals drum to pour cone for dust-tight discharge.
- Custom designed 304-2b stainless steel pour cone with continuous TIG welds and docking flange.
- Custom pour cone features a pneumatic vibrator.
- Pour cone includes a 6” diameter Vortex quantum orifice gate with oversize double acting magnetic piston cylinders and two magnetic reed switches.
- Lift carriage includes a mechanical lock out option with dual 1” steel hitch pins
- Stationary bolt down design for indoor use.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS AND CONTROLS:
- Class II, Division II, Group G location service
- 2 HP/ 2 GPM double acting hydraulic system.
- Hydraulic system is housed in a custom enclosure.
- All controls are housed in a stainless steel NEMA 4X enclosure.