HEAVY DUTY HYDRAULIC CONTAINER DUMPER
- Unit constructed of heavy gauge I beam and tubular carbon steel and painted with a heavy duty custom light blue Durethane finish.
- Loading skip is 54” wide x 48” deep with a 36” wide discharge opening.
- Unit has a 6,000# operational capacity.
- 68″ discharge height and 8” dumper projection.
- 45° discharge angle with 135° bucket rotation.
- Welds on interior of loading skip are ground smooth.
- Heavy duty retainer bar to prevent excessive movement of container during dump cycle.
- Dual rear mounted pivot cylinders for smooth bucket rotation.
- Unit features rigid stainless steel hydraulic lines and fittings where possible.
- Unit is bolt down, stationary design.
- Unit includes an enclosure to prevent damage to the hydraulic pump. Painted safety yellow.
- Allen-Bradley electrical controls.
- Hoffman NEMA 12 carbon steel enclosure with momentary contact controls and electrical disconnect.
- Unit features a 20 amp Telemecanique IEC rotary cam disconnect switch in control panel for maintenance purposes.
- 5 GPM hydraulic system with 10 gallon reservoir and 5 HP TEFC motor.