STAINLESS STEEL INTRINSICALLY SAFE PORTABLE DRUM DUMPER
- Unit discharges drums of material at 60” above ground level.
- 45° discharge angle with 135° rotation.
- 500# operational capacity.
- Unit includes a 2” diameter shaft with stainless steel piloted flange bearings.
- Custom stainless steel open pour chute with adjustable drum retention bar.
- Heavy-duty tubular 304 stainless steel frame construction with continuous TIG welds.
- Electroless nickel plated cylinder for wash-down environment.
- Caster portable design allows easy moving and placement of the unit for use in multiple locations.
- Intrinsically safe, all pneumatic operation featuring an air driven hydraulic motor for use in hazardous electrical locations.
- Single acting, 2 GPM hydraulic system.
- Stainless steel rigid hydraulic lines allow for enhanced corrosion resistance and easy cleaning.
- Unit features a stainless steel operator control panel.