Bulk Bag Conditioners
MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- The industries’ most robust construction and compact footprint.
- 104” wide x 95” deep x 127” high.
- Robust tubular steel pivoting conditioning arms safely and efficiently return your solidified materials to a free-flowing state.
- Patented system outperforms less durable opposing sheet metal platen designs.
- Designed utilizing finite element analysis for durability, dependability, and safety.
- “V-shaped” tubular conditioning arm profiles provide maximum material penetration for unmatched results.
- Powered rotary lift table with 48” of travel and 4,000# capacity allows complete conditioning of a wide range of bag sizes.
- Lift table includes a stainless steel cover for wear surface protection.
- Unit includes a pallet position sensor which illuminates green light when pallet is loaded.
- Unit includes an accordion style skirt around lift table and stainless steel cover plates.
- Machine features acrylic guards on three (3) sides with a load side light curtain for operator safety.
- NEMA 4 electrical control panel with Micrologix PLC and Panelview Plus Compact 1000 screen
- Large touch screen allows easy access to bulk bag and material conditioning parameters, system status, and manual mode controls.
- Parker hydraulic system with dual pumps, 10 HP motor, and enclosure with sound deadening insulation.