Bulk Bag Conditioners
MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG FLOW-THROUGH MATERIAL CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- 121” wide x 224” deep x 137” high.
- Robust tubular steel pivoting conditioning arms safely and efficiently return your solidified materials to a free-flowing state.
- Patented system outperforms less durable opposing sheet metal platen designs.
- Designed utilizing finite element analysis for durability, dependability, and safety.
- “V-shaped” tubular conditioning arm profiles provide maximum material penetration for unmatched results.
- Unit includes an infeed and outfeed powered roller conveyor for efficient loading and unloading of bulk bags.
- Powered rotary lift table with 48” of travel, 4,000# capacity, and a chain driven live roller conveyor top allows for complete conditioning of a wide range of bag sizes.
- Rotary lift table includes a dedicated variable frequency drive for a smooth accurate operation.
- Unit includes an accordion style skirt around lift table and stainless steel cover plates for the base.
- Machine features acrylic guards on two (2) sides with load side and unload side light curtains for operator safety.
- NEMA 4 electrical control panel with Micrologix PLC and Panelview Plus Compact 1000 touch screen.
- Hydraulic system includes a variable frequency drive and utilizes a proprietary PLC program to deliver accelerated equipment cycle times.
- Parker hydraulic system with dual pumps, 10 HP motor, and enclosure with sound deadening insulation.