LIFT & SEAL™ CONTAINER DUMPER
- 250# operational capacity.
- Caster portable base designed for indoor use.
- Unit can be loaded at floor level.
- 72″ product discharge height with an 8” discharge projection.
- 60° container discharge angle.
- Container carriage pivots on a 3” diameter shaft.
- 304-2b stainless steel pour hood with continuous TIG welds, ground smooth.
- Pour hood includes an 8” diameter butterfly valve with a stainless-steel discharge nozzle.
- Lift & Seal™ System pneumatically seals container to the pour hood to prevent product contamination and spillage.
- Seal carriage features adjustable sealed cam rollers on a flat bar track for smooth, dependable operation.
- Carbon steel framework is cleaned, primed, and painted with FDA Dairy White epoxy.
NEMA 4 carbon steel electrical enclosure with momentary controls optimally located for ease of operation.
Electrically driven gearmotor coupled with a variable frequency drive, configured with the MTS exclusive two-speed circuit for a quiet, smooth, and controlled rotation.